Friday, July 13, 2007

Alli, anyone?

Ok, so who's on it? Who's tried it? I purchased a bottle for myself today. Trust me, I KNOW it's not a miracle drug, but simply meant to enhance a low fat diet and exercise program. You see, I know what works...because I lost 40 pounds about a year ago. I was maintaining until this spring when my weight began creeping up. And now, so many of my clothes are TIGHT. I can't stand it! How did I let this happen? Well, it all stops here! I lost the weight doing Weight Watchers and Jazzercise (which I love). I have maintained the Jazzercise all along, but just need to get back to healthy eating...which I am doing ....and also using Alli as a little "enhancement". Any comments about the alli are appreciated!

2 comments:

Liz Snowden said...

I don't have any info, but I sure am interested to hear about those side effects!

Cindy said...

It is advertised like crazy over here. Pronounced "ally" as in helper or friend. I'm curious about it, too, so please let us know what you think. I'm up another five so I'm at an all time high. So frustrated bcz I have no childcare which = no opportunity to work out this summer.